此地是我记载生活的点点滴滴, 欢迎留言或 follow 哦!

Sunday 24 July 2016

We are living in a judgemental world

  Well, this gonna be my first time to use English for this blog, the first rule when you are opening this post is: DO NOT JUDGE MY ENGLISH!! Just kidding and hey, I just get a Band 3 for my MUET only, there are going to be a lot of grammar mistakes I guess, but I need to say that we are learning from mistakes, hahahaha!! So pardon me for any mistakes okay? So today am not going to have any love story sharing session here or any fun holiday topic, am going to talk some serious shit here today! 

 People are judgemental, well I'm not saying that judgement is something bad, we need to judge ourselves in order to keep on improving, society need judgement to become the better society, but there are assholes out there who use the name of 'judgement' to discriminate people who are different. People are stereotype, we stereotype people based on their social group, skin colour and more, if someone is acting differently and against the social norms, some people tend to be ignorant by asserting the act of discrimination against the others. I myself is the victim of the discrimination act last time when am in the age of 16, it is very sad that people discriminate you for some shitty reasons. Who gives you the power to bully others? Well, society gives them sometimes. I'm well aware that how much people are influenced by the social norms. Just because I'm being friend with the people who aren't even related to you so you wanna discriminate me? Why don't just go and fuck yourself seriously.

  Why is it wrong for someone to be different when they wanna do so? Well, some bitches out there gonna say something like 'you shouldn't look like that' and bla bla bla stuffs. Haaaa! If someone who is happy to do something that they like, why do you even wanna stop them from doing so? They don't even hurt others for their behaviors. We are unique individual in which we all have different thoughts and attitudes towards life and that's something that make us different from each other. Judging others? Why don't you just go and learn how to respect people!  

  There is one quote sounding like this: 'You laugh at me for being different, I laugh at you for being the same'. I don't mean that I will laugh at you for wanna be the same because ain't nobody got time for this, am busying living my life and writing my blog.That is your choice and it has nothing to do with me, but what I'm trying to bring out here is everything will have their different side, such as black and white. You are not suppose to judge people right? They have their own way to enjoy their lives, why you even wanna bother about he is gay ewww, she is lesbian ewww, she's wearing too much makeup so fake, she's wearing like a slut stuffs? You know what? Go get a life and stop being judgemental asshole.

  And to the people who love to be different from the others, you know what bitch? Just keep on living your life because the one who hates you will still gonna hate you no matter what, those poor creatures. You are beautiful as being yourselves, don't even need to bother for those ignorant people who wanna bring you down in your life. I'm thankful for been discriminated once in my life, because this is something that makes me even stronger. These things are not gonna bring me down, am gonna stand up two times stronger than before, because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  
   
  I'm still gonna be myself for living my life in the way I want it, am still gonna talk like a horny bitch and sarcastically with my friends, am still gonna makeup in the way I like, am still gonna wear wig to go out enjoy my dates and so on. Bitches out there don't tryna tell me how much makeup I need to put on, I'm the one who in control of the brush, I will be anything I wanna look like baby. Don't tryna tell me that I'm putting on makeup because am lack of confident, you know what bitch? I'm putting on makeup just because I loves seeing myself look beautiful in the reflection of the mirror when passing by the shops. Am gonna get crazy get loud get wild in the crowd, the things that those judgemental bitches don't even have the balls to do so. 

That's me in the way I am, YOLO. 


----- THE END -----

No comments:

Post a Comment